Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, August 6, 2012

Sunday best

Just because she’s so much fun to dress, here’s Ellison on her last 2 Sundays.  Thank you Angie for my new favorite dress.  I want to find that fabric for her big girl bedroom someday!  Love it!!

I thought I loved shoes with Owen because there weren’t many other accessories I could do with a boy.  But now, I’m just forced to admit that I simply love baby shoes!
Picture 028
looking cute in her orange and brown
Picture 027
blurry, but aren't these adorable?
Picture 025
Picture 230
working hard on those ab muscles
Picture 233
again, not great but the little bows on these are adorable
Picture 234
blog-signature-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...