Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, August 20, 2012

Pinned It, Did It Monday! {pom poms and owl hat}

pinned itIs it really Monday already?  Man this last week felt packed.  Anywhoo.  On Mondays, I post things that I actually have done from Pinterest that week.  I’ve got 2 for ya today.  pin #1I’m always on the lookout for preschool activities as I’m trying to do a few a week with Owen.
Picture I pinned:
Source: Rainy Day Fun from Sew Fantastic
My pictures:Picture 102Picture 061 My review: I hot glued magnets to all the pom poms last week and since it was a rainy day on Thursday, we pulled out this game for Owen and Sam.  They didn’t quite understand the concept of putting the correct color pom pom on, but they enjoyed putting one on each open circle.  The magnets stick to the pans pretty well.  They enjoyed it for about 5 minutes and then, boys will be boys, and they started throwing them at each other.  Which was way more fun anyways. :)
This site has tons of different printables for this activity.  I did copy the pictures into another program to make them just a bit bigger.  Here is a direct link to the butterfly and rainbow ones.pin #2I’m always looking for adorable hats to try out.  And whooo wouldn’t love this one.  Bah-dum-dum. :)
Picture I Pinned:
Source: Crochet Owl Hats from Repeat Crafter Me
My pictures: IMG_7545 IMG_7543Review: Super cute hat and great pattern!  I’ll be making a few more of these in different colors for the Bella Bambini sale. I learned a couple new stitches in my crochet repertoire which is always good!
And I leave you with some blurry funnies:127015651961709069_PsifsSL8_b175147872979059555_tvUCfWvs_bHave a great week!

blog-signature-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...